Selected Historical Restoration and Rehabilitation Projects:
The architect for this project was John Milner Architects of Chadds Ford, PA. The work involved renovation of the 18th century mansion, once General Washington's headquarters during Revolutionary War. We replaced the whole roof with new cyprus wood shingles. The 1935 wood sashes were replaced with historically correct windows.
Located in the East Jersey Olde Towne Village the house and the Runyon Barn are part of an open air museum.
Built around 1750 house has been totally renovated. Work on the barn included foundation stabilization and heavy timber carpentry. New windows and doors were also part of this project.
Exterior restoration work of a 1900 castle located on the border of Montclair and Verona included installation of a new Spanish clay tile roof, stone masonry restoration and addition of an ADA compliant lift. We also fabricated new and restored existing windows for this project.
Copyright © Dell-Tech Inc | All Rights Reserved
930 New York Avenue, Trenton, NJ, United States 609-393-6150 Contact@delltechinc.com